Date: March 13th through March 31st
Courses: Anywhere you want to run your mileage!
Registration and packet pick-up: packet pick-up will take place on Saturday, March 13th from 10am-2pm at the Recreation Center in Sheffield, AL. REGISTRATION CLOSES AFTER MARCH 13TH!
15k Entry Fees
By Jan 31 - $40 - Includes t-shirt and medal
After Jan 31 - $45 - Includes t-shirt and medal
5k Entry Fees
By Jan 31 - $30 - includes t-shirt
After Jan 31 - $35 - includes t-shirt
Piggy Partner- Ghost Runner - $30 - includes t-shirt
***Must be registered before February 20th to be guaranteed a dri fit running shirt***
15K Awards: all times must be submitted by March 31st to be included in the awards
1st-3rd Male/Female Overall, Masters and Age Groups
1-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Additional Prizes: Will have prizes for furthest away, oldest, youngest, and best dressed (Must post picture on Facebook before March 31st) and one random drawing from participants who post to our Facebook page
T-shirts/Swag/Medals: Anyone who does not come to packet pickup on March 13th will have their dri fit t-shirt, medal, swag, and awards mailed out by April 1st.
How does it work? 3 Easy Steps:
Submitting your run time on the website:
- Register any time between Now - March 13th.
- Go Run the distance you registered for any time between March 13th – March 31st. You may run outdoors or on a treadmill. Note: All current local municipality Stay at Home/Shelter in Place orders allow us to run outdoor (observing Social Distancing guidelines).
- Submit your time online. Runners submit their run time – this is EASY with our enhanced virtual race website (details below). Or download the new IYR Virtual app to your phone for free and use it to automatically record and upload your time to the race website.
- Still have questions? Click Here for a brief tutorial.
1. CLICK HERE
to go to the race results page, then select the results for your distance (1 mile or 5k). The ItsYourRace results page for your distance will appear.
2. Find your name
in the results for your distance. With you name you will see an "Update Time" button. Click "Update Time".
3. If you are not currently logged into ItsYourRace, a login window will appear. Log in
using your ItsYourRace user id (probably your email address) and password. Can't remember ? Click "Forgot Your Password" to reset. If you registered multiple people under your own account you will just need to log into your account to update their times.
4. Enter your time
and click the "Save Your Time" button. That's it!